What makes First1000Hours different?
1. When we were learning our first language, we spent a lot more time trying to comprehend things than we did trying to speak. So I focus more so on helping with comprehension over speaking. It’s a more natural approach. Reading & listening are underrated skills.
2. I don’t emphasize a grammar based approach to learn a language.
3. I don’t believe you have to travel to learn a language.
4. I share the mindset of a serious language learner.
5. I share my mistakes about language learning, & I’ve been documenting my progress.
6. I share tech tools to help you more easily read, watch, & listen to your target language.
7. I believe the promise of Philippians 4:13 that says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
3/7/2021: This page is under construction.
Feel free to send me an e-mail at First1000Hours@gmail.com
To keep up to date with First1000Hours, subscribe to First1000Hours’ e-mail list.
Stay connected to First1000Hours
What to expect in this e-mail list:
- Updates to new content on First1000Hours’ YouTube page
- More information on language learning
- Offers to relevant products & services
- Potential other items of interest as this list grows